THINK ABOUT IT – Showering Thoughts
Week 13 – THINK ABOUT IT – Best thoughts in the shower?
Showering Thoughts – and I am thinking the Minions are so cute LOL
This may seem like a funny blog, but I think I do my best thinking in the shower. And I have been thinking a lot about it. At the end of this blog I would like you to comment on what you think about the many things I think about. For those MKMMA course members, I am giving you permission to please give me your opinions.
I commented to my business partner one day, that I do my best thinking in the shower. But I can’t remember if we had started our course yet or not.
What I wonder about is…
The masterkey system says that only in the still do you meet with God/universal mind. Now it is not quiet in the shower. And, yes, sometimes I am even singing. LOL “Maybe I should put that in the combination section of the alliance” as I was singing “I can be, what I will to be”, just this morning in the shower.
1. Even before I started this course that was where I seemed to get a lot of the answers to what I was thinking.
2. I incorporate some of the brain gym exercises my business partner gave me – which are similar to the hand to knee exercises we just learned about in MKMMA to get both sides of the brain working.
3. I think the positive ions that we use to hear about must help me – I will have to google if that is still a scientific fact – something else to think about. LOL
4. I use a visualization technique in the shower I learned from a young healer in Canada that has helped my health.
5. On my journey to health I have experienced a lot of different types of healing, so I often even say if someone from the spirit world has attached themselves to me and are taking my energy that I would respectfully ask them to leave.
6. The heat of the water helps my aches and pains and washes away my worries and refreshes my health and soul.
7. My guardian angels have helped me so much during my health issues, but I think they answer me most in the shower.
8. I seem to look directly into my face when I exit the shower ….
So I ask you with all of the noise and movement I do in the shower, I wonder why I do my best thinking there???
Something else to think about – I was talking about my blog with my friend and fellow MKMMA member and business partner – and mentioned that my theme was “Think about It” and he said well, of course, it is – you say that all the time. I hadn’t realized I said it all the time – so something else to ponder and think about …..
Wishing all a wonderful 2016 and so happy that our alliance is going to help make it better each day in so many ways!!
Looking forward to hearing your comments and
please sign up for free information to make your life better – think about it!!